BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gosh! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything. I can be lazy sometimes LOL. Well,alot has been going on since my last post. We have a new addition to the family. We had been talking a while about getting TinkerBelle a little friend,but I really didn't think seriously about it. I didn't think that I could handle more than one dog PLUS everything else around the house and our homeschooling. Having a new puppy is very much like having a new baby...One Sunday,the husband just up and said "do you want to get another dog or not?". Talk about out of the blue! I said "I guess so.". We tried to find the phone number to the lady that we got TinkerBelle from,but couldn't find her in the phone book or online. I checked the CKC website and found a list of people who had MinPin pups. We hopped in the truck and drove to CARTHAGE,MS-an hour and a half drive from where we live. We found a sweet,little girl MinPin and of course we brought her home. I had a name picked out in advance-I wanted something that either rhymed or fit well with TinkerBelle. JezzaBelle is almost 4 months old and is probably close to 5pounds now.Our vet says she probably won't get bigger than about 8pounds. At first,the husband laughed that I wanted to name her JezzaBelle,but has come to realize that it fits her perfectly. She's a sassy,little thing. I told him that if you're,little you have to have a little spice and spunk! TinkerBelle spent the first couple of days hiding from her under the bed. They still have their spats,but they are getting along better every day. TinkerBelle has started playing and running around more. Jezzie has helped to bring back her puppy spirit,I guess. Jezzie is a little "mama's baby". She loves to sit or sleep in my lap. The husband was holding her the other day and I went out to run errands. He said that as soon as she heard the front door shut,she went to howling and crying like he's never heard! I guess she's spoiled-just a little bit.
We also started a new year of homeschooling,so I am going to be busy with that.

Miss JezzaBelle on our ride home

Jezzie and Tinkie getting to know each other
JezzaBelle

0 comments: