BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 21, 2011

catching up on what I've been up to...........


my babies.......



I love taking photos of the moon--especially when it's full.....



I found a new snack--these are delicious! They were around the "salad" toppers and salad "add ins" at the grocery store but I've just munched on them straight from the bag--they are soooo good!


ENCHILADA PIE--this recipe came about on a night that I had planned to make individual rolled up enchiladas but after bowling a few hours I was just too exhausted and just layered it all and called it a "pie"--the guys didn't complain-and gobbled it all up....they have asked to have it again so it must be good!



In a casserole dish,layer your ingredients--meat mix-cheese-enchilada sauce-top with tortilla and repeat until done---bake at 400*F until melty and bubbly.....


All done--




Broccoli Salad--broccoli florets,nut seed mix (cashews,peanuts,dried cranberries,almonds,sunflower and pumpkin seeds),and a touch of mayo...I think it would be good with cauliflower florets too.



Gluten-Free chocolate cake--I made using a BOB'S RED MILL gf chocolate cake mix--turned out very good (better than my first attempt at gf baking brownies a few years ago LOL-blah). Grandpa loved it and I don't think he realized it was "different" from any other cake I'd ever made....he ate just about the whole thing!




Making what turned out to be creamed spinach..........



BOILED DINNER--This is a favorite of hubby's dad. Basicly you boil the greens (cabbage) and pork chops together.

0 comments: