BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving preparation--DAY 1

I wasn't sure if I would be able to cook everything I wanted to this year due to an unfortunate injury I incurred last week. When I was putting a dish into the sink,I missed and hit the edge of the counter and the dish broke into 1001 pieces. I had to call hubby home from work to take me to the emergency room. 5 stitches later, I was back at home propped up being pampered by the kiddo and hubby--at least for one evening. It only hurts if I bump it hard or stretch my hand or fingers too much. Tonight,I got on a baking kick and had 4 cakes in the oven at the same time. Tomorrow,I plan on baking muffins,stuffed cupcakes and the dressing. I will also make the pumpkin cheesecakes and sweet potato pie. It will be my first attempt at a scratch sweet potato pie. I will update as it all enfolds.

I intended to post the recipes on this section of my blog,but I got distracted and put all the info on my homeschooling blog LOL. Guess it's about time for me to chill out and hit the bed.Here are the links to what I made tonight. ENJOY!!

Apple Butter Cake

Cranberry Pound Cake

Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Cake

0 comments: