BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

cookies!

I must have a sweet tooth today (think my little visitor is on the way)....While I was making supper I made some "magic" peanut butter cookies.They were so good i could have eaten the whole batch! LITERALLY. LOL The original recipe called for smooshing them out and placing a hershey kiss in the middle but I was out of those and just decided to make the plain old peanut butter cookie. I've got a stick of butter getting soft and plan to make the MONSTER OATMEAL cookies I made a few weeks ago.Zachary informed me that he didn't like either of my cookie choices so I better make him a chocolate chip cookie too.So after I find an easy recipe for that I'm off to unload the dishwasher and bake more cookies! Hubby's going to be really happy when he gets home!

Magic Peanut Butter Cookies

1cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups splenda sugar blend
1 large egg

Preheat oven to 350*F
Beat egg,peanut butter,and sugar until a dough forms.Shape into balls and bake on wax paper
about 1 inch apart.Bake for about 10 minutes.

0 comments: