BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

cookies,cookies,cookies

First time I've made chocolate chip cookies from scratch in a long,long time.I usually get those ready bake freezer doughs from the store.But didn't have any on hand today and zach wanted chocolate chip cookies so I found an easy recipe and gave it a whirl.THESE CAME OUT WONDERFUL! I will definately be making from scratch again----SOON!

I use Paula Deen's "monster cookie" recipe for my oatmeal cookies-but I leave out all the candies and extras she adds and just do a basic oatmeal cookie using the base recipe.YUM!
SORRY-I don't feel like typing out the entire recipe as it's very very long so I'll provide you with a handy link--food network Chocolate Chip Cookie. Try these-you'll be glad you did!
**in chocolate chip recipe,I followed recipe except for the part where it says to roll the dough into little balls-I just used a small ice cream scoop instead**


0 comments: