BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving 'Eve

Today,I have the intent to clean out the fridge and make a couple of cheesecakes so I won't have to worry with having them ready and set by dinner time tomorrow.I might even go ahead and prep a few other things for tomorrow so I won't have to do that either-like chopping celery and making a few snacks.And hopefully this time NOT cut my finger like the last time I chopped a bunch of celery.I know I won't this time-I'm going to use the processor! Tomorrow's menu is: roast turkey,dressing,brussel sprouts with bacon and cranberries,homemade cranberry sauce/relish,mashed potatoes,sweet potato gratin,little christmas tree rolls I found in one of those food catalogs,pumpkin cheese cake and apple pie.I cheated this year and bought a ready to bake apple pie.The husband wants apple pie and I want the pumpkin cheesecake-and I wasn't up to making both from scratch.Now I just gotta figure out what to make for my picky eater son who has already told me he doesn't LIKE TURKEY (even though I don't think he's ever tried it).He will probably get a pbj sandwich and a roll.His diet lately has been dry frosted flakes and pbj sandwiches or burritos.So is the life of my almost 7 yr old picky eater. The husband has to work different hours today-he's working 11-7:30 so that has really thrown us off schedule today.I usually get my allergy shots on thursday but of course they will be closed tomorrow.They are open today and I really should get out and do it but I just don't have the gumption,so I will have an extra few days between shots and go monday.HAPPY THANKSGIVING,BLOG FRIENDS!

0 comments: