BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

E-Z MEALS

A few weeks ago,a friend (***HI NICHOLE!!!**) mentioned something about how she had only spent like $30 something on groceries that week. I was like OK,What are you doing? LOL She said she had joined E-Z Meals and that they send you a shopping list and menu plan each week. I checked it out and joined. It's $5/month. I have only used 1 recipe off the menu from last week.The husband didn't really like it,but it's a nice idea. (I tried an asian chicken salad with "raw" cabbage-hubby didn't really like it.) I need to get organized so that I can see if by going by the menu that it will save us money or not. I still haven't gotten the hang of menu planning-have been "trying" for years LOL. Something always happens and throws me off track and I get mad/frustrated and give up and just cook whatever I pull out of the freezer! LOL Anyway,I thought I'd share the link in case anyone might be interested.

E-Z Meals

0 comments: