BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spicy Sausage Cheese Balls

I've never made sausage balls before-always been lazy and bought them from the frozen appetizers section LOL. So this is my project for this evening:

Spicy Turkey Sausage Cheese Balls
16oz spicy turkey sausage
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup milk (think I needed more)
3 cups baking mix

mix well and shape into balls---place on lightly greased baking dish and bake at 350*F for about 25-30 mins.

**I just peeked in and checked on mine while they were baking away and they look like some are falling apart---I think I should have used more milk (or less baking nmix)--the "dough" was kinda sticky.....will try that next time.....

****These tasted good,but not spicy at all (even though the package was marked HOT and spicy turkey sausage).Next time I think I will use another recipe-one that doesn't call for so much baking mix-and maybe a little more milk.

original recipe at kraft foods

0 comments: