BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hit the bookstore today...........

Boy,bookstores can be dangerous for me.LOL I could go BROKE buying books-I love to read and just love books.It's great to see my son does too.When he was little,I read somewhere that if you want your child to grow up "reading" that you should clutter his room with books-and we did.It always does my heart good to go check on him and find him sitting quietly in his room with literally every book pulled off the shelf and him sitting in the middle of them happily,quietly reading or looking at a book.He has always done that from when he was big enough to topple the crate we first kept his books in and still does it now that he's 7.

OK back to my finds.I picked up 3 books today:
THE EVERYTHING HOMESCOOLING BOOK 2nd edition
Sherri Linsenback
THE KID FRIENDLY ADHD AND AUTISM COOKBOOK
PAMELA COMPART AND DANA LAAKE
THE KIND DIET
ALICIA SILVERSTONE

I've flipped through them all,but have started really reading THE KIND DIET.It's very interesting-has alot of great info in it.I'm not sure I can go fully vegan,but I am going to add more fruits,veggies,and more plant based foods to my diet.Who knows-I just might go vegan. HEE HEE HEE--SHHHH haven't told the hubby yet. LOL If it will make me feel as good as described in the book-compared to how "some foods" in my diet are making me feel now now it might be worth it. LOL

0 comments: