BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

When is Easter?

I finally looked at the calendar to see when Easter was this year.I like to get all the goodies ahead of time so I won't be rushed at the last minute.I stash all the candy in the freezer so the good stuff won't get eaten before Easter morning LOL.I found that Easter 2010 is on April 4th.LOL Our 10 yr anniversary of "being a couple" is April 3rd.If you read my earlier postings,you'll see I have a little surprise planned.Well the hubby saw I was looking at Easter and said "well I just might take that night off".YIPPEE.He will have a long weekend-so I can have a nice little surprise dinner for him and get to enjoy him a little longer that weekend.YAY!!! I can't wait! He's not going to know what to think-we haven't had a DATE NIGHT in a LONG LONG LONG time.....LOL....REALLY LONG...

0 comments: